Last Updated: 21 May 2018
This policy applies to all Warners Group Publications Plc websites, including but not limited to these brands:
What types of cookies do we set?
The cookies that we set are divided into three types:
1. Necessary Cookies
These are essential to the website working correctly and cannot be disabled, these are all set by Warners Group Publications Plc and manage these tasks:
• Make our website work as you would expect such as being able to login or register.
• Remember your settings during and between visits including sessions, baskets and any free trials you may have signed up for.
• Enable the website to remind you if a product or service renewal is due once you are logged in to your account.
2. Performance Cookies
These cookies help us to understand how our visitors interact with our websites so that we can continue to improve them:
• Google Analytics & Tag Manager monitors traffic levels, search queries and visits to our websites.
• Raygun is used for error tracking to continuously improve our website experience, monitor the speed and security of the site
• Communicator is used to track your interactions and purchases from our email marketing
3. Marketing Cookies
These cookies enable us to display relevant content to you including advertising. These make our marketing more efficient ultimately helping us to offer the quality content we do:
• We provide relevant advertising to visitors through Google Adwords, Google Adsense Advertising Network and OATH Advertising Network who all set cookies.
• Allow you to share our content with your friends on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Linked in.
• Social Media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube & Instagram.
How long do cookies stay on my machine?
Our websites use both persistent and session cookies:
• Persistent cookies are used to allow the website to recognise users when they return to the site and to remember certain information about their preferences. These cookies are cookies which stay on your computer permanently, until you “manually” delete them.
• Session cookies are used in order to allow customers to carry information across pages of the website, without having to re-enter such information. These cookies delete themselves automatically when you leave a website and go to another, or when you shut down your browser.
How do I control or delete cookies?
Some essential features of our websites just won’t work without cookies and having cookies switched off can seriously affect the way you’ll be able to enjoy our services.
Necessary cookies cannot be switched off but you can use our cookie control tool to turn off Performance or Marketing cookies if you wish to.
If you want to find out more about how to control or remove existing cookies please visit the links below depending on the web browser you use: