Warners Group Publications Plc is a rapidly growing multi-million pound Publisher and Publishing Services Company offering real opportunities to individuals with the right attitude, skills and ambition. Due to our continued success and expansion we need to fill the following position:
Desirable Skills: Entity Framework; Source Control (TFS); User Experience (UX) testing; Experience of working in an Agile environment
The successful candidate will have:
- The aptitude to produce high-quality, clean code that is efficient and easy to maintain
- The competence to balance quality vs tight release schedules
- The capability to work in a team or alone without supervision
- The capacity to think outside the box when problem solving or implementing new features
- The ability to take responsibility for their own productivity and output
If you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a web and/or app development role (agency or in-house) then we want to talk to you about our exciting plans and find out what you can offer us to fit into our busy team.
Working for a family-run business has many benefits and will provide you with an attractive salary, a company pension and life assurance scheme, 26 days holiday per year, ongoing training and development, a 35-hour week, free car parking and a real career path.
If you would like to be considered for the above rewarding and challenging career opportunity at a time in Warners that has never been so exciting, please send in your CV with a cover letter (stating your current salary) to: –
Sharna Tomlinson, HR Manager, Warners Group Publications plc, West Street, Bourne, Lincs, PE10 9PH or email@example.com
Warners Group Publications is an equal opportunities employer. If you would like to find out more about our organisation, please visit our website www.warnersgroup.co.uk