Are you a talented, highly organised and creative individual looking to make a real difference with your marketing skills? We are looking for a Subscription and Membership Marketing Executive to grow the print subscriptions of 9 market-leading Hobby magazines and develop our online learning and membership scheme.
Key tasks include:
- Planning and implementing full marketing campaigns to promote subscription sales and online membership. Multi-channel approach to include print, social media, website, paid search, email and events.
- Delivering cost-effective and ROI campaigns – monitoring campaign success, reviewing on/offline trends, budgets, reporting and analysis.
- Administration tasks – uploading products to websites and databases, setting up offers/promotions and subscriber gifts with commercial partners and third-party platforms.
- Attending and promoting brands at a number of events and exhibitions throughout the year.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a marketing qualification though training can be given to the right candidate. Or, if you come with oodles of relevant experience, we’re ready to hear your ideas!
- Have proven campaign success, ideally with knowledge of renewals.
- Have great analytical skills, with high attention to detail and the ability to spot and act on trends.
- Have a passion for digital platforms and how they can used for marketing.
- Have great planning and organisational skills.
- Be a team player, an excellent communicator and not afraid to ask questions!
- Be self-motivated, willing to learn and be proactive.
- Be creative with ideas, with good attention to detail and an eye for design.
- Have the ability to prioritise multiple projects whilst meeting deadlines.
You will be based at the offices of Warners Group Publications in Bourne, Lincolnshire, where we produce a wide variety of magazines, websites and events.
Working for a family-run business has many benefits and will provide you with an attractive salary, a company pension and life assurance scheme, 26 days holiday per year, ongoing training and development, a 35-hour week, free car parking and a real career path.
If you would like to be considered for the above rewarding and challenging career opportunity at a time in Warners that has never been so exciting, please apply online by visiting warners.gr/recruit or send in your CV with a cover letter (stating your current salary) to:
Sharna Tomlinson, HR Manager, Warners Group Publications plc, West Street, Bourne, Lincs, PE10 9PH
Closing date for applications is Friday 18th June 2021
Warners Group Publications plc is an equal opportunities employer. If you would like to find out more about our organisation, please visit our website www.warnersgroup.co.uk
If you submit an application to Warners Group Publications plc, your application and personal details will be processed in accordance with our Job Applicant Data Privacy Notice available here – warners.gr/job-privacy