Warners Group Publications plc is a rapidly growing multi-million pound publisher and publishing services company offering real opportunities to individuals with the right attitude, skills and ambition. Due to our continued success and expansion, we need to fill the following position:
Senior Digital Campaign Manager
The Outdoor Leisure commercial team are looking for a Senior Digital Campaign Manager to sit within the commercial team to help develop our digital revenue streams.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Plan and create highly effective, results-driven multi-channel digital campaigns based on sales team’s/client’s requirements.
- Produce daily and weekly reporting for all campaigns.
- Keep up with the latest advancements in the digital advertising space and suggesting new and efficient ways of achieving campaign goals and higher click rates.
- Liaise with Editorial/Marketing/Web development team to deliver campaigns to specification.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs/ROI.
- Provide the commercial team with creative analysis to enable them to use as a sales tool.
- Managing programmatic advertising for our portfolio.
The successful candidate must also have
- The ability to develop internal and external relationships.
- A solid understanding of Google Analytics.
- Experience in ad serving systems such as Google Ad Manager or similar.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years of digital campaign management.
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of email marketing.
You will be based at the offices of Warners Group Publications in Bourne, Lincolnshire, where we produce a wide variety of magazines, websites and events.
Working for a family-run business has many benefits and will provide you with an attractive salary, a company pension and life assurance scheme, 26 days holiday per year, ongoing training and development, a 35-hour week, free car parking and a real career path.
If you would like to be considered for the above rewarding and challenging career opportunity at a time in Warners that has never been so exciting, please apply online by visiting warners.gr/recruit or send in your CV with a cover letter (stating your current salary) to:
Sharna Tomlinson, HR Manager, Warners Group Publications Plc, West Street, Bourne, Lincs, PE10 9PH
Closing date for applications is Monday 21st September 2020.
Warners Group Publications plc is an equal opportunities employer. If you would like to find out more about our organisation, please visit our website www.warnersgroup.co.uk
If you submit an application to Warners Group Publications Plc, your application and personal details will be processed in accordance with our Job Applicant Data Privacy Notice available here – warners.gr/job-privacy