Warners Group Publications plc is a rapidly growing multi-million-pound publisher and publishing services company offering real opportunities to individuals with the right attitude, skills and ambition. Due to our continued success and expansion we need to fill the following position:
Events Marketing Executive
We are looking for an organised, accurate and energetic marketer to join our highly successful events team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Events Marketing Manager to deliver multimedia marketing campaigns across a variety of markets
- Contributing to the planning, implementation and creation of effective email campaigns
- Scheduling and producing promotional copy for press releases, magazine editorial, show guides, and numerous other marketing materials
- Building and maintaining multiple event websites
- Liaising with our event venues/relevant tourist information centres regarding marketing opportunities specific to their area
- Communicating with key stakeholders within the outdoor leisure industry
The successful person will have:
- A marketing qualification with at least two years of experience in a varied marketing role
• Knowledge of InDesign & Photoshop
- A high level of copywriting and proofreading skills
- The ability to prioritise multiple projects whilst meeting deadlines
- A creative mindset with an eye for design
- Great analytical skills, with high attention to detail and the ability to spot trends
You will be based at the offices of Warners Group Publications in Bourne, Lincolnshire, where we produce a wide variety of magazines, websites and events.
Working for a family-run business has many benefits and will provide you with an attractive salary, a company pension and life assurance scheme, 26 days holiday per year, ongoing training and development, a 35-hour week, free car parking and a real career path.
If you would like to be considered for the above rewarding & challenging career opportunity at a time in Warners that has never been so exciting, please apply online by visiting warners.gr/recruit or send in your CV with a cover letter (stating your current salary) to:
Sharna Tomlinson, HR Manager, Warners Group Publications Plc, West Street, Bourne, Lincs, PE10 9PH
Closing date for applications is Friday 23rd August 2019.
Warners Group Publications plc is an equal opportunities employer. If you would like to find out more about our organisation, please visit our website www.warnersgroup.co.uk
If you submit an application to Warners Group Publications plc, your application and personal details will be processed in accordance with our Job Applicant Data Privacy Notice available here – warners.gr/job-privacy