Warners Group Publications plc is a rapidly growing multi-million pound Publisher and Publishing Services Company offering real opportunities to individuals with the right attitude, skills and ambition. Due to our continued success and expansion we need to fill the following position:
Digital Content Strategy Manager – Full time position
Do you live and breathe digital content marketing? Are you in tune with the ever-changing Google algorithms? Can you turn the power of social media into a sustained revenue stream? If this is you, we have the perfect role…
We are looking for an experienced Digital Content Strategy Manager to work across the company’s leading digital markets. The ideal candidate will be able to identify a market’s digital audience and implement a strategy to grow digital reach and ultimately, digital revenue.
This is a senior role. You’ll be expected to identify weaknesses and present solutions to the senior management team.
Key areas of the role will be:
- Produce digital audience insights, data audits, competitor analysis and keyword research.
- Work with our publishing teams to create a content strategy to grow digital reach.
- Ability to use analytical and data-driven evidence to forecast the needs for future online content and work with the editors to deliver this on time.
- Possess the skills to critically review and report on current and historical content and use these reports to identify changes to future content.
- To create monthly content performance reports to guide editors on the top-performing and lowest-performing articles.
- Share your knowledge around the business and instil a culture of embracing digital and how to use our digital audience to grow revenue.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in implementing digital strategies throughout a company with a combined digital reach of over 1 million enthusiasts.
If you would like to be considered for the above rewarding & challenging career opportunity at a time in Warners that has never been so exciting, please apply online by visiting warners.gr/recruit or send in your CV with a cover letter (stating your current salary) to:
Sharna Tomlinson, HR Manager, Warners Group Publications plc, West Street, Bourne, Lincs, PE10 9PH
Closing date for applications is Monday 9th December 2019.
Warners Group Publications plc is an equal opportunities employer. If you would like to find out more about our organisation, please visit our website www.warnersgroup.co.uk
If you submit an application to Warners Group Publications Plc, your application and personal details will be processed in accordance with our Job Applicant Data Privacy Notice available here – warners.gr/job-privacy