Warners Group Publications plc is a rapidly growing multi-million pound Publisher and Publishing Services Company offering real opportunities to individuals with the right attitude, skills and ambition. Due to our continued success and expansion we need to fill the following position:
Customer Service Support
We are looking for an efficient, reliable and enthusiastic person to join our Subscriptions department.
The right person may not necessarily have Customer Service experience, but will be very adaptable, flexible and have the desire to learn and develop.
- Processing customers’ postal and web orders efficiently and accurately ensuring KPIs are met.
- Work with the Customer Service Advisors giving additional support by covering the telephones at busy points in the day / week, taking orders, dealing with customers’ questions and queries, ensuring our service level agreements and customer expectations are met.
- Complete morning post and weekly banking for the department, following a strict process to ensure accuracy at all times.
- Work across the admin sections of our websites to ensure orders are processed correctly and errors resolved.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent computer skills, with knowledge of excel and word.
- A fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to new situations.
- Can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Hard working and flexible.
- Previous Customer Service experience is a preferred but not a necessity.
This role is a 35-hour week, working Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm depending on the shift you are on, and 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am – 5pm and 2 bank holidays per year.
Working for a family-run business has many benefits and will provide you with an attractive salary, a company pension & life assurance scheme, 26 days holiday per year, ongoing training & development, free car parking and a real career path.
If you would like to be considered for the above rewarding & challenging career opportunity at a time in Warners that has never been so exciting, please apply online by visiting warners.gr/recruit or send in your CV with a cover letter (stating your current salary) to:
Sharna Tomlinson, Human Resources Manager, Warners Group Publications Plc, West Street, Bourne, Lincs, PE10 9PH
Closing date for applications is 18th January 2019.
Warners Group Publications is an equal opportunities employer. If you would like to find out more about our organisation, please visit our website www.warnersgroup.co.uk
If you submit an application to Warners Group Publications Plc, your application and personal details will be processed in accordance with our Job Applicant Data Privacy Notice available here – warners.gr/job-privacy