Warners Group Publications plc is a long-standing family-run business with a mission to inform, entertain and inspire our communities by providing trusted quality products and content.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven person to join our successful events team.
Within this role your main duties will be supporting customers via telephone and email communication and maintaining customer records, as well as assisting the events team with other administrative tasks.
If you have the below skills and enjoy working as part of a busy, vibrant team, in a fast-moving environment, this could be the role for you.
- Experience in a Customer Service role, with a drive to provide top-quality customer service.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, prioritise work deadlines and be flexible with tasks at short notice.
- Computer and problem-solving skills, as well as attention to detail.
- A fast learner and have the ability to adapt to new situations.
- Someone who can own the role but also enjoys working as part of a team and be an all-rounder who shows initiative.
In return we offer an attractive salary, a company pension and life assurance scheme, ongoing training and development, and a real career path.
If you would like to be considered for the above role, please apply online by visiting warners.gr/recruit or send in your CV with a cover letter and salary expectations to:
Sharna Tomlinson, HR Manager, Warners Group Publications plc, West Street, Bourne, Lincs, PE10 9PH
Closing date for applications is 24th November 2023.
Warners Group Publications plc is an equal opportunities employer. If you would like to find out more about our organisation, please visit our website www.warnersgroup.co.uk
If you submit an application to Warners Group Publications plc, your application and personal details will be processed in accordance with our Job Applicant Data Privacy Notice available here –warners.gr/job-privacy