Warners Group Publications plc is a rapidly growing multi-million pound publisher and publishing services company offering real opportunities to individuals with the right attitude, skills and ambition. Due to our continued success and expansion we need to fill the following position:
Commercial Manager – Multi Media
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, proven sales professional to develop new and existing revenue streams across our market-leading consumer magazines, website, e-newsletters and social media channels. You will be looking for a role that offers real career progression in the future, leading to senior management consideration.
What you’ll do:
- Engage and cultivate deep relationships with all levels of advertiser and ad agency organisations to create leads and drive revenue growth.
- Conceptualise and sell integrated print, online and sponsorship packages, including branded content, display and digital solutions.
- Deliver client insight and feedback to the publisher to identify new opportunities with major brands, including ecommerce.
- Prepare written proposals in response to clients’ expressed interest ensuring proposal fits clients’ needs, budgets and internal profitability goals.
- Manage campaign deliverables as needed and interface with production to ensure ad campaigns are launched, monitored and operating in accordance with our standards and client expectations.
- Provide campaign metrics, statistics to clients and recommendations for the future.
- Ensure that the CRM is maintained and ensure that all client activity is logged.
- Keep up to date with sales and advertising landscape and provide regular feedback to the wider team to support in the continued delivery and conversion of client proposals, growth ideas and new business opportunities.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of advertising sales experience in both agency and client direct sales.
- Extensive knowledge and experience selling custom integrated marketing campaigns across multi-media channels.
- Strong history of exceeding targets and business development.
- Great written and verbal communication skills and ability to engage at all levels.
- Keen interest in the changing publishing dynamic.
- Desire to create a real career path in the future success of the business.
Working for a family-run business has many benefits and will provide you with an attractive salary, a company pension and life assurance scheme, 26 days holiday per year, ongoing training and development, a 35-hour week, free car parking and a real career path.
If you would like to be considered for the above rewarding and challenging career opportunity at a time in Warners that has never been so exciting, please send in your CV with a cover letter (stating your current salary) to: –
Sharna Tomlinson Warners Group Publications plc, West Street, Bourne, Lincs, PE10 9PH or email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 31st October 2018.
Warners Group Publications is an equal opportunities employer. If you would like to find out more about our organisation, please visit our website www.warnersgroup.co.uk