Ever considered a career in publishing?
Warners Group Publications plc is a family-run, multi-million pound Publisher and Publishing Services Company offering real opportunities to individuals with the right attitude, skills and ambition. Due to our continued success and expansion we are looking for somebody we can train for the future and move through the company in years to come.
(35 hours a week)
Initially working within the production administration area of magazine publishing alongside advertising managers and designers, this role will involve:
- Collecting and collating advertising copy for a variety of magazines and online media
- Processing classified adverts
- Administrative support for the publishing team
- Marketing support
- Have an exceptional eye for detail and good written English
- Relish working to tight deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Sound understanding of main social media platforms
- Commitment to learning and development
- On-the-job training will be provided
- Structured skills training both internally and externally
- Regular assessment
Possible start date: Flexible.
If this role sound like you then please send in your CV with a covering letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate to:
Sharna Tomlinson, Human Resources Manager, Warners Group Publications plc, West Street, Bourne, Lincs, PE10 9PH or email or email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 5th May 2017.
Warners Group Publications plc is an equal opportunities employer. If you would like to find out more about our organisation, please visit our website www.warnersgroup.co.uk