Warners Group Publications plc is a rapidly growing multi-million pound Publisher and Publishing Services Company offering real opportunities to individuals with the right attitude, skills and ambition. Due to our continued success and expansion we need to fill the following position:
ONLINE MARKETING EXECUTIVE FULL TIME – LEEDS OFFICE
We are looking for a motivated, passionate and organised individual to join our marketing team as our online marketer. This position will require someone that wants to work for a fast-paced, growing business with a keen interest in online marketing. With plenty of opportunity to develop new skills and work across departments, every day will be different and you will be involved in a number of other aspects of marketing, whilst being able to hone your copywriting skills.
- Developing and implementing search engine relevancy and optimisation strategies across 5 market-leading brands.
- Leading on the creation of all content marketing to drive traffic, sales and engagement as well as ensure customer retention.
- Reporting to the marketing manager to create collateral that is in line with the company’s tone of voice.
- Working with the marketing manager and editors to support the creation of content for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, using data to identify what content and approaches work on each and why.
- Helping construct and plan the content and promotional calendar.
- Ensuring all content is in line with the brand’s tone of voice.
- Monitoring and enhancing website positioning and report results to the team.
- A strong understanding and knowledge of SEO.
- Knowledge of all Google tools.
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills with at least one year’s experience in an online marketing environment.
- Great organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Be able to collaborate with many different types of people, as well as work autonomously.
- Passion for PR and social media backed up by a solid understanding of online marketing as a whole.
- Demonstrable blogging and filming experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication is a must.
Working for a family-run business has many benefits and will provide you with an attractive salary, a company pension & life assurance scheme, 26 days holiday per year, ongoing training & development and a real career path.
If you would like to be considered for the above rewarding & challenging career opportunity at a time in Warners that has never been so exciting, please send in your CV with a cover letter (stating your current salary) to: –
Sharna Tomlinson, Human Resources Manager, Warners Group Publications plc,
West Street, Bourne, Lincs, PE10 9PH or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Monday 5th June 2017.
Warners Group Publications is an equal opportunities employer. If you would like to find out more about our organisation, please visit our website www.warnersgroup.co.uk