Warners Group Publications Plc is a rapidly growing multi-million pound Publisher and Publishing Services Company offering real opportunities to individuals with the right attitude, skills and ambition. Due to our continued success and expansion we need to fill the following position:
Mobile Application Developer
- Excellent commercial knowledge of both iOS and Android design and development concepts, technology and native tools (xCode, Android Studio)
- Experience in releasing apps through the Apple Store & Google Play Store
- Source control versioning (TFS)
- Knowledge of effective UX design practices
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience in SOAP service consumption
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- 3+ year experience in mobile development (commercial) desirable
The successful candidate:
We’re looking for an iOS and Android developer with solid Java experience. You’ll have created and supported iOS apps through your knowledge of object-oriented and asynchronous programming techniques. Understanding of the common mobile application design patterns and unit testing will be a welcome addition to the team. In addition to the above, we’re looking for someone with a healthy amount of knowledge on consuming SOAP services (XML) in mobile applications.
If you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a mobile app development role (agency or in-house) then we want to talk to you about our exciting plans and find out how you can fit into our busy team.
Working for a family-run business has many benefits and will provide you with an attractive salary, a company pension and life assurance scheme, 26 days holiday per year, ongoing training and development, a 35-hour week, free car parking and a real career path.
If you would like to be considered for the above rewarding and challenging career opportunity at a time in Warners that has never been so exciting, please send in your CV with a cover letter (stating your current salary) to: –
Sharna Tomlinson, HR Manager, Warners Group Publications plc, West Street, Bourne, Lincs, PE10 9PH or email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 13th July 2018.
Warners Group Publications is an equal opportunities employer. If you would like to find out more about our organisation, please visit our website www.warnersgroup.co.uk