Warners Group Publications plc is a rapidly growing multi-million pound Publisher and Publishing Services Company offering real opportunities to individuals with the right attitude, skills and ambition. Due to our continued success and expansion we need to fill the following position:
Full time position.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a skilled and experienced marketing manager to work across a growing portfolio of websites, apps and printed magazine brands.
The ideal applicant will have an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing, including web content, SEO, email and social media campaigns. Experience of paid for subscription models, ecommerce and affiliate schemes would be a distinct advantage.
We are looking for someone who has a…
- Track record of developing and coordinating multiple campaigns at one time often to tight deadlines.
- Creative and innovative approach to devise inventive strategies and tactics to reach new audiences, drive traffic and engagement to generate revenue.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, both internal and external. The ability to develop commercial relationships with key clients and manage one member of staff.
- Ability to analyse and act upon audience information and success of existing campaigns while managing budgets and effectiveness against KPIs.
- Three years minimum marketing experience and a current CIM qualification or related degree.
If you would like to be considered for the above rewarding & challenging career opportunity at a time in Warners that has never been so exciting, please send in your CV with a cover letter (stating your current salary) to:-
Sharna Tomlinson, HR Manager, Warners Group Publications plc, West Street, Bourne, Lincs, PE10 9PH or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 19th January 2018.
Warners Group Publications plc is an equal opportunities employer. If you would like to find out more about our organisation, please visit our website www.warnersgroup.co.uk