Warners Group Publications plc is a rapidly growing multi-million pound Publisher and Publishing Services Company offering real opportunities to individuals with the right attitude, skills and ambition. Due to our continued success and expansion we need to fill the following position:
Digital Content Strategy Manager – Full time position
Do you live and breathe digital content marketing? Are you in tune with the ever-changing Google algorithms? Can you turn the power of social media into a sustained revenue stream? If this is you, we have the perfect role…
We are looking for an experienced Digital Content Strategy Manager to work across the company’s leading digital markets. The ideal candidate will be able to identify a market’s digital audience and implement a strategy to grow digital reach and ultimately, digital revenue.
This is a senior role. You’ll be expected to identify weaknesses and present solutions to the senior management team. Initially you’ll be working on a couple of the company’s key brands but this will expand throughout the company as you grow into the role.
Key areas of the role will be:
- To produce digital audience insights and persona creation.
- Measure campaigns effectively, providing detailed analysis, reporting and provide follow-up strategies.
- Work with our publishing teams to create a content strategy to grow digital reach.
- A thorough and constantly up-to-date SEO strategy.
- Competitor analysis & keyword research.
- Content auditing.
- Creation of social media strategies and social media posting schedules.
- Sharing your knowledge around the business and instil a culture of embracing digital and how to use our digital audience to grow revenue.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in implementing digital strategies throughout a company with a combined digital reach of over 1 million enthusiasts.
If you would like to be considered for the above rewarding & challenging career opportunity at a time in Warners that has never been so exciting, please send in your CV with a cover letter (stating your current salary) to:-
Sharna Tomlinson, HR Manager, Warners Group Publications plc, West Street, Bourne, Lincs, PE10 9PH or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Monday 26th 2018.
Warners Group Publications plc is an equal opportunities employer. If you would like to find out more about our organisation, please visit our website www.warnersgroup.co.uk